Disneyland!

For Hannah's 16th birthday we gave her a ticket to Disneyland.  It worked out perfectly to go during our time in Poway....Anyone who knows Hannah knows that she is a Disney freak.  Budget constraints meant that only 1 of us would join her so I drew the straw and got to go!  Can't say that Matt was too disappointed though because anyone who knows Matt knows that he is not a very big Disney fan.  So anyway, we roped Stacey into going with us and we were so glad we did.  The day was fantastic.  Hannah planned everything out and we followed along.  The parades and fireworks were nothing short of amazing.  I am so happy that I got to experience that day with Hannah Banana.  And we both feel lucky that Stacey came along as well.

P.S. Hello! Hannah here. I just wanted to write a little something so that I will always remember this incredible trip! Mom was right when she said I am a Disney freak and so getting to celebrate my 16th birthday at Disneyland was nothing short of incredible! I'm so glad I got to share it with my momma and also Stacey. Both of them made the day super special and made me feel like a Princess! Some of the highlights from the day included: sparkly mickey ears, a birthday pin, refreshing dole whip, a pictures with both Mary Poppins and Peter Pan, and a brand new fireworks show. When "Let it Go" started playing and it started to snow on Main Street, I got chills (and also started sobbing!). What an absolutely amazing day! Thanks mommy and daddy for giving me the opportunity to put more memories into my adventure book! :)











Comments