Happy Birthday to ME!

I have to hand it to the girls and Matt.  Mother's Day and my birthday fall so close to each other that one would assume you would just combine them into one big celebration.  The girls, however, always want to keep them separate and spare no expense on both in the "making it special" department.  It was a great day!  Thoughtful gifts from the girls to start with....Rachel gave me a letter for every hour of the the day, which was perfect.  By the last letter she was admitting that she had run out of nice things to say about me! Hannah serenaded me with some of my favorite songs and also got me a cute new coffee mug. Emma got me a cool new pair of sunglasses and a homemade coconut foot scrub. Matt and the girls also got me a new hydration back pack for hiking.  I can't wait to use it!  Dinner was my usual request of burgers.  Matt makes the best burgers I have ever had.  Good birthday!







Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! You are beautiful and I love seeing how you were spoiled by your fam. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment