Happy Birthday to my sweetie




Today we celebrated Matt's birthday. The girls saved up all their tickets from Peter Piper Pizza over the past 2 years and used them to get Matt a mini Pool Table. (2000 tickets!!) Anyone who knows Matt knows that he loves Pool and has always wanted a pool table of his own. Luckily, this one fits much better into our little house. We enjoyed Mexican food for dinner, went to see the new movie UP (very cute) and ate lemonade cake with raspberry filling. Happy Birthday to a great father, amazing person, and my best friend.

Comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Matt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Matt!
    That's a lot of tickets to save up and spend, you are loved very very much, but I know you knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the RB Soccer picture. Happy Birthday Matt:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I thought I was your best friend!!
    Just kidding I will share with matthew (but only on his birthday)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. that last post was me..

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment