Mother's Day


breakfast in bed

baylor pass

life is good





Ahhhh....Mother's Day.  The day when I get to be waited on all day by my devoted daughters and loving husband.  The day that starts with breakfast in bed and continues with whatever my heart desires.  In this case, my heart desired a nice long hike, swimming, Matt's famous burgers for dinner, card games and lots of time spent together.  I love it when my biggest worry is thinking "exactly when is Matt going to bring me my smoothie" as I lay floating in the pool.   That makes for a great day.  It is also a great day when I turn on my computer to post to my blog and discover an entry meant for me!  I feel really grateful for today, for the bog post by Rachel, for the beautiful letters the girls gave me as gifts, and for my fantastic family.  I am really really lucky.

Comments

  1. You so deserve to be loved even more then you are :) So glad you had a great day. I love you sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment