A Mommy Who Deserves Today
Every time I do something even close to great, mommy writes it down here on her blog. She's never missed an event and always describes it in a way that makes it seem a lot better than it was. Now, it's my turn to write about how great mommy is. She's always there for us. Every band concert, birthday, Career Fair, everything. We buy a book- she records it. We read a book- she records it. We finish the book- she records it. I'll never forget anything thanks to her devotion to this blog. She makes every moment special. As a little girl I remember wanting to be just like mommy when I grew up. Now, I'm fourteen which is close enough to "grown up" and I know I can never hope to be just like her. She puts in so much effort to making the whole family's life perfect that I have no idea how she manages it. Today, we did our best to show her how much she's appreciated. Besides waiting on her hand and foot we made her breakfast in bed and daddy made a delicious dinner. We put together a book of everything we cherish about her. Still, no matter how hard we tried she just wasn't able to sit by and watch. Throughout the day we caught her clearing the table, putting away leftovers, and washing some dishes. We quickly put this to a stop, though, because today is supposed to be a day for her to relax- not to do what she does the other 364 days of the year. I want to thank mommy for everything she's done from when I was a baby to now. If anyone deserves this day, she does. Love, Rachel <3.

Comments

Post a Comment