HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!






Today began with a wonderful breakfast (note the turtle made out of a pear that tops the fruit salad....thanks Hannah) then we continued with lots of relaxing by the pool(snorkeling anyone??) on our first official day of swimming...thanks Matt for getting the pool ready in time. Matt made a yummy dinner and root beer floats. The day ended with a spa session from the girls. I got a full mani/pedi and even had a hot stone massage (Rachel assured me she washed the rocks from the yard very thoroughly before bringing them in) I am a very lucky mommy today....now if only the moratorium I put on bickering could last every day!!

Comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Tammie, looks like it was a lovely one. :)

    I like the sign for the Soothing Spa, a place to feel welcome and warm, sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the verdict is still out on me being the worst Aunt in the world but I had no idea that Rachel wore glasses. They look great and so does that breakfast spread. Happy Mothers day to a great MOM. I love you guys.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment