Sewing projects and BOB























This weekend the girls had their first scrimmage battle for the Battle of the Books (BOB). They had so much fun and did well. The rest of the day was spent at the fabric store with their 4-H leader. Rachel had to pick out her fabric. She loved everything but decided on the orange and yellow floral for the peasant blouse she is making and a denim for the capri pants. We are so lucky to have discovered her 4-H leader. She volunteers her own time to teach all the kids to sew every Saturday. Such an amazingly talented women and we really appreciate her. I couldn't resist adding the picture of Emma making her toast yesterday morning. I took it to document her "nest". That is what she has always called her morning hairdo. It started when she could fist talk...she woke up one morning and scratched the back of her hair and said "hey I have a nest on the back of my head!" Even now she asks me to help her comb her nest every morning. Kind of strange how it is always there no matter how she sleeps.

Comments

  1. Loving the hair Emma, and Rachel that is going to be one good looking outfit. Good luck honey, but I know you will do a great job. Love you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she really really wants that toast! Miss you girls.. and matt too I guess!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment