New York

Matt had a work trip to New York in May and asked me to join him...I had a million different things going on with the school year ending and Hannah's graduation but figured why not?  So off we flew to New York for a quick 3 day trip.  I hung out with Matt and his NASA planning peeps for a day to tour the High line Park which was awesome.  The rest of that day Matt and I walked over 12 miles exploring so many parts of the city....I am so thankful that Matt goes along with my crazy plans..like the one where we had to find Anderson Cooper's house!  The next day we parted ways and while Matt was in a conference, I explored the city by myself.  Walked all over Central Park and then had lunch in Bryant Park which was lovely.  I particularity enjoyed the New York Public Library.  The other day in new York was sent eating cookies at Levaine Bakery and relaxing in Central Park with Matt.  Quick trip but so fun.





Comments