Hannah Graduates...

Hannah Graduated 4th in her class and we were so so proud of our little Hannah Banana.  Although, I think if she had her way, she would have opted out of most of the graduation ceremonies...we were glad she indulged us!  Grandma and Grandpa Kenney came to stay with us and Grandma and Grandpa Berry were there too.  We had lunch at La Posta afterwords and quietly celebrated 12 years of hard work and dedication from sweet Hannah.  She is off to college at NMSU to major in Elementary Education and I for one cannot wait to see all of the awesome things she does in the future.  Life moves so fast and I am keenly aware of that lately with 2 graduations back to back. Hannah will be living at home for college and I plan to enjoy that for as long as I can.  I know that it is not politically correct to say, but I don't care.  Soon, all the girls will be living elsewhere and it will be just me and Matt and that will be fantastic too...but for now, I am going to wake up each morning and enjoy that I get to eat breakfast with Hannah and hear about her life.


















Comments