Happy Un-Birthday to ME!

On a random day in April I woke up to my wonderful family serenading me with a happy birthday song.  Now, I know I am getting old but I was seriously confused!  It took me a few minutes to wake up enough for Matt to tell me that he had decided to move my birthday up a month this year.  This year my birthday would fall on Rachel's graduation day....Matt was worried that I wasn't going to get my normal all day birthday celebration.  Yep, Matt is one sweet boy.  He had decorated, baked, cooked, cleaned, etc so that I could have the whole day to celebrate my birthday.  I am one lucky girl to have that sweet man in my life.  It was a fun day with lots of sweet gifts.  Emma made me my favorite coconut sugar scrub, Hannah put together a personal chef survival packet with certificates for free cook days and foot rubs, and Rachel made an awesome picture where she had mounted our travel route from the month long trip to DC we took several summers ago...which we all agree was a highlight of our family memories.





Comments