Off to College and Back to School!

Back to school this year was bittersweet as it included Rachel moving out and into the dorms.  Of course, she is still in town so we see her often...like every time she needs to do laundry...so that's good.  It also gives me the chance to meet her on campus for lunch occasioanly which is kind of surreal.  I find myself sitting at that same tables in the commons that Matt and I used to eat lunch at when we were in college at NMSU!  I love that chance to hang out with Ray though.  Emma also started High School so that was a big deal this year.  This was the first time in 18 years that I would be without a child at home with me!  I quickly got to work putting my new personal chef business together though so I had plenty to keep me occupied.  We also found out that Emma made the soccer team so that was really exciting.

sparkly dorm room lights!

spotting this sweet girl on campus 




back to school breakfast



Comments