Mother's Day

This year Mother's day was just as awesome as always.  I feel really lucky that the girls and Matt always do such a good job of making me feel appreciated.  It started with breakfast in bed and then quickly transitioned to breakfast at the table... I mean, it is really hard to eat in bed and who wants to eat alone or with everyone watching you while they lay on your bed.  Awkward.  The girls got me new hiking shoes, which were fantastic.  Unfortunately, I returned them.  Long story but basically they were too narrow in the womens size and I already owned a pair of hand me downs from my brother in the exact same shoe.  So alas, I was able to go shopping with the girls for other fun stuff. Matt and the girls continued to wait on me hand and foot and then we ended with a very nice dinner made by Matt.  I am so thankful to be the mother of these 3 girls.


 

Comments

  1. So cute, especially the photo of you modeling the shoes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment