Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and a good day it was, indeed.  The girls (and Matt) went out of their way to make me feel taken care of and appreciated.  I actually got an early start to Mother's Day and spent Saturday getting a massage while the girls and Matt did all of the chores without me!  Sunday was spent relaxing and hanging out together.  The girls worked hard on their gift for me this year.  They got the idea from reading Stacey's blog and managed to get it done in time for Mother's Day.  It is a Celebration Necklace and it is filled with sweet memories from the girls to me hidden in all the tissue paper.  I absolutely loved it and will cherish it for many years.  We started the day with a walk and finished with a yummy dinner of steak tacos.  I am so grateful to my family for making my day so wonderful. 

hard at work preparing dinner

steak tacos anyone?




I really really love my Mommy...

Comments

  1. You are an amazing mother and dear friend. Love seeing you get spoiled by your wonderful family. While I was reading and looking at the pics I could feel the warmth and coziness of your home.

    ps The colorful pots in the background out back are so pretty.

    pps The celebration necklace looks beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment