Ringing in the New Year...

The revelry was just too much for Chance



As I sat down to write this post and review the photos I had taken, I could not help but think....Wow, has it really been a year already since I posted photos just like these last January 1st.  Time has flown by with it's usual zest around here and we are still trying to soak it all in.  Last night for New Years Eve we hosted Davie, Kelly, Sydney, Thomas and Chance for a yummy Chinese dinner. Matt and I made Kung Pao chicken, Dan Dan Noodles with crispy honey beef, and Asian coleslaw.  We all enjoyed the delicious feast and topped it off with super yummy ginger cookies that Kelly had baked for us.  After dinner, we played games, chatted, and enjoyed each other's company.  Thanks Davie and Kelly for the deep philosophical discussions as well as for the belly laughs.

Comments