Summer Vacation 2012

We just got back from our summer vacation to Colorado.  We had a wonderful time hiking and hanging out together.  The Catalyst for this trip was the fact that I spent a large portion of my elementary school years growing up in Southwestern Colorado and  I have always wanted to be able to share it with Matt and the girls.  There really is something spectacular about this section of the state. The little video is just a snip it of the fun we had on our trip.  I dedicate the John Denver song to Rachel and Hannah, lovingly.  You see, when we began planning, Matt would bust out with the John Denver songs whenever we talked about the trip.  Unfortunately, the girls do not share our love of John Denver (can't imagine why...)  This one's for you girls.

Comments

  1. Love me some John Denver and Kenney faces! Looks like a fantastic trip. Not sure if the gondola ride or the driving on the edge of the earth was scarier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Matts African Safari hat;) Love my Kenneys!!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment