4 day weekends rock!


We are winding down are 4 day weekend.  Of course, "winding down" would imply that we did some "winding up"....and we did just the opposite.  Matt and the girls had Friday and today off so we took things easy around here.  We hiked, learned how to knit socks (me!!) ran laps at NMSU, had good friends over for dinner, and lazed around the rest of the time.  Today, with no school, that means lots of messing the house up for me to clean  fort building.  Hanging out in the fort doing homework, playing board games and reading Harry Potter for the day sounds like a good idea to me.  Too bad Matt and I cannot join them.   Matt will be studying for his upcoming certification as a certified planner and I will be preparing my lessons for the week.  Back to the grind.....but so grateful for a relaxing weekend.

Comments

  1. Today it is raining quite a storm, a fort would be perfectly cozy right now. :) Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment