HAPPY HOLIDAYS and I am a loser who forgot to send out Holiday cards....

Going along with the "I am going to do nothing but spend time with the girls this vacation" theme...I neglected to remember my holiday cards this year.  I thought about it in November and even took a picture while we were in San Diego.  We got home from our trip and the rest of the last month was a whirlwind of school activities.  So....I am sending out this cyber greeting hoping that all who receive it know how much you mean to our family and how much we hope you have a fantastic holiday season.  And when you do not receive a holiday card from our family this year, don't assume that you have been "crossed off" our list.  You may very well have been.....you just won't know officially until next year.  :) Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! What a nice photo of all of you! I am just now beginning to feel that Christmas contentment, where all is done and it is time to just relax and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment