Good Times....

We have survived another Christmas holiday.....just barley though.  The amount of junk we have consumed at this house has almost killed us!  I think we are all ready to go back to Mom's health nut lifestyle. I am sure that the girls will be begging for my kale smoothies tomorrow. OK, maybe just me.  We have all enjoyed ourselves though.  Some highlights of the last 2 days include...posole with our dear friends the Salas Family....annual Kenney Sisters Christmas production...homemade croissants for Santa....lots of thoughtful handmade gifts from the girls.....a brand new table for the girls' room lovingly built by Matt .....delicious coffee cake made by Emma and Hannah...gross uncooked crust on my quiche....yummy Christmas dinner....Harry Potter Legos....a new skateboard....Here's to another fantastic Christmas at our house!







Comments