Mother's Day





Today was the day I look forward to all year. I started anticipating the day about 2 months ago when the girls began their weekly planning meetings. They have the meetings to arrange the whole day and work on their various surprises for me. I am the luckiest Mom in the world and I feel so grateful. The highlights of the day included...breakfast made by the girls, poems, a singing performance of Miranda Lambert's "the house that built me", a nice long walk with the whole family, a lovely dinner made by Matt (all my favorites, including red meat! thanks honey), and lots of time to relax. I felt very appreciated by Matt and the girls. I hope they know how much I appreciate them. Every. Single. Day.....

Comments

  1. So glad you had a great Mother's Day, you deserve it...
    I must say that Matt looks so much like his Dad in that picture...
    Happy Mothers Day :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment