End of year looms.....




The school year will officially be over in 1 week. I say "officially" because unofficially, we sort of checked out several weeks ago here at The Kenney Academy. With the end of the year comes lots of musical shows to delight us! First we attended Rachel and Hannah's band concerts and then a musical production from Emma and her 3rd grade class. I love this time of year. Not because I get to see the 3rd grade musical production for the 3rd time in my life, but rather, SUMMER is almost here!!!!! Can you spot the tired, weary, and just plain exhausted teacher.....

Comments

  1. I spot the exhausted teacher every day when I look in the mirror or accidentally catch my reflection in the window! I love this time of the year because testing is over and we can finally do something fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment