just a few changes.....




A few weeks ago, I decided we needed to change up the schoolroom. The girls and I spend our whole day in there working and it was a little uninspiring. We needed more storage space as well as more space to actually do work. It was a great opportunity to clear out the clutter and bring back only what we actually used. As I am sure every teacher knows, we all tend to accumulate many things we think we will incorporate into our lessons "one day". When in truth, those things usually end up in the drawer never to be seen again. So I enlisted Matt's help to do all the repainting. ( Actually, he insisted that he be the one to do it because I am a notoriously terrible painter.) I also coerced my Dad into stopping by IKEA while he was in San Diego to pick up our new worktables. Meanwhile, the girls and I (and my trusty label maker) got to work reorganizing. It was so rewarding to de clutter the place! Thanks so much to Matt and my Dad. Thanks to the girls for all the help in getting things put away! We lived in utter chaos for a few days and still managed to get schoolwork done.

Comments