Happy Birthday Emma!!!!




Today is my baby's 8th birthday. To say that it has gone by too fast is cliche but so true. I am so grateful to have Emma as my daughter. She has always been full of her own brand of personality. She is a passionate lover of all things orange, smiles that toothy smile all the time, won't sleep at night unless she has her special blanket, wants to be an artist, is kind and loyal, makes me laugh, makes me happy, makes me cry. Emma you are an amazing girl and I am glad I get to watch you as you grow and experience life.

OK, so enough of the mushy stuff.....we awoke to lots of balloons, and a breakfast of peanut butter and jelly french toast. Emma was so excited to get a tote bag made by Hannah....books to read... a cool new doodle book because "after all Mom, I am going to be an artist one day"...cookbooks.... and she was especially happy with the bright orange converse she got! We enjoyed gift opening and breakfast and then it was off to school! Tonight we will celebrate with homemade pizza, white chocolate cake and cuddles on the couch while watching Toy Story 3. Happy Birthday Emma!

Comments