the chipmunks

This morning Matt and I awoke to the sound of chipmunks singing. No, not the kind in nature. The girls were making pancakes and singing to their favorite CD. As I stood there watching them I couldn't help but wonder what I would do when they were all grown and moved out. I know Matt isn't going to wake me with sing a long to the chipmunks?? (Jungle Book, maybe but the chipmunks he draws the line at!) Seriously though, it made me wish I could slow time and get a million more of these mornings.

Comments

  1. Lovely post, makes me think of when my sisters and I were all under one roof with Mom and Dad, it goes by too fast.

    Have a beautiful Sunday with your precious girls.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok makes me cry ... not because I will never get that from three boys but because this goes by TOOOOO fast :( miss you
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment