Early Christmas presents!!


Every year Matt and I give the girls a Christmas gift that we make ourselves. Sometimes Matt builds it sometimes I craft it...This year I decided to sew them costumes from Little House on the Prairie. I finished them today and was so excited that I decided I definitely could not wait 3 more months to give them to the girls. I have a major problem with self control, it would seem..... The girls like to play "back then" so they were thrilled to receive the costumes. Up until this point, they used fabric scraps, sheets, and anything that even remotely reassembled calico, to fashion their costumes. Luckily, these came just in time for them to be properly attired at the barn raising!

Comments

  1. Great job. They are soooooo cute. I know that the girls love them and that alone makes the oh so hard work worth it. Well done. They are the best big girls ever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! You do good work Tammie. I sure hope Mr. Edwards pops by on Christmas with a few gifts from Santa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment