backyard birthday party


Yesterday Hannah decided to have a birthday party for her baby doll Nora,(Nora is the kind of creepy looking super blonde baby sitting under the tree) who was turning 2. She spent the morning baking mini cupcakes and making birthday banners and Rachel and Emma spent the morning making gifts for Nora. In the afternoon they headed out back for a party with all of their dolls. Ahhh to be a kid again. Just in case anybody is wondering, I spent the morning doing laundry, dishes and cleaning up all of the mess made in getting ready for the party. Now if only I could be a kid again!!

Comments

  1. So now I know who to call when I want to plan my party!!!! Happy birthday to Nora....
    So does that make you grandma Tammie?
    Love you guys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain.. I spend the nights cleaning up tiny appendages torn off of the star wars figures and trying to reasemble them before Bax realizes what Sully has done! Ahh a mothers life :)

    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment