The Fruits of our Labor




OK. So it is actually more like the "one tiny fruit of our labor" but we will take it..... I found Emma outside searching for ripe strawberries on this beautiful rainy morning. It's fun, we are actually starting to see the results of my first garden! I planted strawberries, cucumbers, cantaloupe, zucchini, tomatoes, lemongrass, basil, bell peppers, and green chili. So far, we have had a few tomatoes, green chili, some strawberries, and one purple bell pepper. The bell pepper was absolutely gross tasting but everything else was very good. It has been really cool to see it all come in. Not sure yet if we will continue next year??

Comments

  1. This is sooo cool. I cant wait to call you all the time for help when we plant our own garden. What will you get next? Soo Exciting to see your hard work payoff. Great job guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a fresh strawberry!! Looks like a beautiful garden.

    I didn't even know purple bell peppers even existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to checking out your raised boxes. I have decided to do several in our front yard along the driveway in place of a plain strip of lawn. Perhaps purple bell peppers are ornamental. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment