belated birthday present...




Tonight the girls gave me my belated birthday gift. They put on a performance of a play called Josefina's Gift. They have actually been working on it for a long time but life got hectic around the time of my birthday so we just now had the time to view it. My favorite part was in the middle of Emma's big scene as Josefina's father when she abruptly stops mid sentence to come over to Matt and I and ask for some of our popcorn. Needless to say, the director was not too thrilled with the momentary lapse in character! Rachel (a.k.a. the director) gave her the evil eye and Emma quickly resumed her dramatic lines.

Comments

  1. You girls are so creative. You sure do make your parents proud. And all the rest of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative birthday gift!
    I can just see you and Matt sitting back to enjoy the show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment