Where's the dust??





As most of you have heard me complain almost non-stop about, we have very windy dusty spring weather here in Las Cruces. Usually, this time in April we would be in a "brown out". Lo and behold...we have had some of the best weather ever this week. No wind!! We can actually be outside. Matt and I were so inspired by the beautiful weather we planted the purple leaf plum trees. They add a lot of color but I will be glad when the provide more shade. Today after school I made the girls a smoothie (I know, I always talk about the smoothies!) and they decided to enjoy it outside. Everyone feels kind of strange with this weather. Emma even felt the urge to clean the pool. They begged me to let them swim but unfortunately the water temp is still only 68 degrees and Matt has not had a chance to add the salt and normalize the chemicals from winter. (and we are too cheap to use the heater!) It usually warms up by the middle to end of May all on its own.

Comments

  1. My girls would be so excited to see that pool. maybe someday right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment