timelines and ...so little time left



Emma had a timeline project due this week in which she plotted out significant events in her 6 years of life. It was fun to see which photos she picked out. Really got me to thinking that time is flying by so fast. Sounds Corny but I really do appreciate the simple moments we spend together. Matt has been reading the Hobbit to the girls and as I was sitting there this evening looking at the girls it really struck me.... Hannah was quietly working on her sewing project, Emma was munching her carrots and Rachel was curled up with Matt. I felt lucky, happy and very very grateful.

Comments

  1. I agree, time is going by way too fast. I wish we had the ability to stop time right here right now and hold on to every moment. Kiss the girls for us and thank them for the book and bookmarks.We love you guys so much.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That timeline looks wonderful, I loved looking up close at all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books read aloud are one of my favorite memories from both my own childhood--the entire Little House on the Prairie series--and with my own boys.I never realized how funny Winnie the Pooh was until we read the books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment