weekend fun






We spent the day at White Sands doing some sledding and from there we decided to go skating. White Sands was gorgeous today. We had a blast! We only had 2 sleds so someone was always waiting (usually Hannah!) But surprisingly it was not a big deal. The skating rink was hilarious. I had not been in years! It was Emma's almost first time on skates and she did very well. I tried to get a picture of her but they caught me with my illegal camera and told me to put it away. The musical selections were sometimes inappropriate for what I would consider family skating time but as soon as styx and and queen came on Matt and I were "back in the day". I told him that all we needed now was a couple skate to Reo Speedwagon's "I can't fight this feelin" and we would be right back in junior high again.

Comments

  1. I love rollerskating, haven't been in so long...nice moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought you had gone to the snow...I guess this is snow New Mexico style. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why could you not take a picture at skating rink? pretty strict in NM!

    teb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment